- Lynn ClarkExecutive Director
- Carolyn LeBlancMortgage Manager
- Michelle MacNallFamily Services Manager
- Joe LuhningDevelopment Manager
- Katie TessierCommunications/Outreach Coordinator
- Laura LivingstonFamily Support Coordinator
- Terri MyshrallBookkeeper
- Alexis JonesFamily Support Coordinator
- Frank LeDouxConstruction Director
- When did you start working here?
I started working here in January 2009.
- Where are you originally from?
I lived in B.R until 10 years ago and I currently live in West Baton Rouge.
- Why and when did you get involved with Habitat for Humanity for the first time?
My first experience with Habitat was in the 1980’s. I worked on site a couple of days with my one of my daughters for high school service hours.
- What is your favorite thing about Baton Rouge?
I think what I like about Baton Rouge is the location. Not only are there many activities in the immediate area, but within a 1 ½ to 2 hour drive there are interesting places to go for mini getaways.
- What is your favorite thing about working for Habitat for Humanity?
Coming from the private construction business, I have really enjoyed working with Habitat. It is very rewarding to help and work with our Partner Families as they move through the Habitat program and become Homeowners. Working with the volunteers, young and old, skilled and unskilled, is also very enjoyable. I am always meeting and working with new people.
- Kristen LastrapesConstruction and Volunteer CoordinatorKristen LastrapesConstruction and Volunteer Coordinator
1. When did you start working here?
2. Where are you originally from?
Fort Worth, Texas.
3. Why and when did you get involved with Habitat for Humanity for the first time?
I wanted to be involved with Habitat because of the involvement with the community. I wanted to make a true difference in the world, and thought that a good first step was right here in my community.
4. What is your favorite thing about Baton Rouge?
My favorite thing about Baton Rouge is the culture and the diversity of people who call it home. I love people! I think that here in the South we have the most unique and friendly people in the world.
5. What is your favorite thing about working for Habitat for Humanity?
My favorite thing about working here is working with others who are truly dedicated to what they do. My co workers are very dedicated to our mission and it is truly an inspiration to me.
- Hunter BrelandConstruction CoordinatorHunter BrelandConstruction Coordinator
- Eddie RayMaster PainterEddie RayMaster Painter
- Dean ShorterConstruction CoordinatorDean ShorterConstruction Coordinator
- John StoryConstruction CoordinatorJohn StoryConstruction Coordinator