- Kristen LeeConstruction and Volunteer Coordinator
1. When did you start working here?
2. Where are you originally from?
Fort Worth, Texas.
3. Why and when did you get involved with Habitat for Humanity for the first time?
I wanted to be involved with Habitat because of the involvement with the community. I wanted to make a true difference in the world, and thought that a good first step was right here in my community.
4. What is your favorite thing about Baton Rouge?
My favorite thing about Baton Rouge is the culture and the diversity of people who call it home. I love people! I think that here in the South we have the most unique and friendly people in the world.
5. What is your favorite thing about working for Habitat for Humanity?
My favorite thing about working here is working with others who are truly dedicated to what they do. My co workers are very dedicated to our mission and it is truly an inspiration to me.
- Hunter BrelandCarpenter/ Site SupervisorHunter BrelandCarpenter/ Site Supervisor
- Butch SaaleConstruction CoordinatorButch SaaleConstruction Coordinator
- Leonard Honore, Jr.Construction CoordinatorLeonard Honore, Jr.Construction Coordinator
ReStore Southeast Staff
ReStore North Staff
- Sheldon VealsAssistant Manager
- Marion Lavalais Jr.Floor Manager
- James DavisInventory Coordinator
- Kathern GreenDriver
- Leon WilliamsInventory/Driver
- Fred HallInventory/Driver
Emergency Rental Assistance Staff
- Tracy BethleyCase Manager
- Heidi FendlasonCase Manager
- La’YoKey Grimes-SimsCase Manager
- Tiana LazardCase Manager
- Gracie McClearyCase Manager
- Hayley WilliamsCase Manager